There are lots of ways you can support the Croydon Refugee Day Centre, and make a difference to the lives of Asylum Seekers and refugees.
Just Giving is the world’s most trusted platform for online giving. You can donate directly to the Croydon Refugee Day Centre through Just Giving’s secure online platform.
Other ways to donate
Croydon Refugee Day Centre 56-00-46 58814442
Please do also kindly email us to inform of any donations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Aid allows UK charities to claim back the basic rate tax already paid on donations by the donor.
This means we can claim back from the government on your behalf 25p for every £1 donated.
Donate while shopping online
Donate while shopping through Easy Fundraising.
Donate while shopping on Amazon with Amazon Smile.
We are grateful to receive donations of new and good second-hand clothes and shoes for men, women and children. We are currently supplying clothes to many new arrivals across London, so there is much need.
We can receive clothes and footwear donations every Monday from 10 to noon at the West Croydon Baptist Church. There is a very small car park (see instructions below).
The clothing items we need the most:
- boys’ underpants & socks, all ages (new-only)
- girls’ knickers & socks, all ages (new-only)
- size 1 nappies
- all clothing
- underpants & socks all sizes, (new-only, particularly 28-32 inch waist)
- trainers, particularly size 8 / 42
- knickers & socks (new-only, particularly sizes 10-14)
Other essential items to donate:
- Sanitary products
- Body wash
- Technology (unlocked tablets, laptops)
We provide food parcels to all the families and individuals in need.
We rely massively on Harvest donations from schools and churches, which helps us keep our clients fed during the long winter months. We can often provide a Croydon Refugee Day Centre Speaker to give a talk for assembly or collective worship.
The food items we need the most:
- Tinned fish
- Tinned fruit
- Tinned vegetables
We need local volunteers to help us at our Centre in Croydon. Join our amazing team of volunteers and help us provide vital support to Refugees & Asylum Seekers in living in Croydon.
We need volunteers to help us to:
- sort clothes and prepare and/or deliver essential food parcels on Mondays & Saturdays
- sort and distribute clothes every Tuesday morning 9am-1pm at the Centre
Interested in volunteering? Get in touch!
How to find us
- The church is accessed by car by turning into the centre of the larger roundabout at the West Croydon end of Wellesley Road.
- Driving north along Wellesley Rd bear left and then hug the inside of the roundabout, go past the St James Rd turn off and then turn hard second right into the centre of the roundabout, under the new flats, straight through their car park and then turn right up a ramp and into our small carpark.
- Ring bell for Hall 2.