The Croydon Refugee Day Centre offers practical assistance to all asylum seekers and refugees.
The services we currently provide for refugees and asylum seekers are:
Tuesday morning for Croydon refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Information & Help Desk services
- Access to language classes
- Sometimes emergency clothes / food / toiletries for those in Croydon area
Wednesday morning for those in Croydon Asylum hotels
- socialising, refreshments, children’s play area
- language classes
- activities, games, gardening
We take safeguarding very seriously at CRDC. See our Safeguarding policy here (PDF, 0.6MB)
- View Rev Linda Fox’s April 2021 Southwark Diocese Blog about supporting Asylum Seekers in the pandemic.
- Read Chair of Trustees Rory MacLeod’s article on adapting the Croydon Refugee Day Centre’s service delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get in touch
How to find us
- The Croydon Refugee Day Centre is located at the West Croydon Baptist Church, on the corner of St James Rd and Whitehorse Rd.
- Buses: 50, 75, 157, 468, or any bus terminating at West Croydon Bus station
- We are a 10-minute walk from UKBA in Wellesley Road
- Trains & Trams: West Croydon